April/May 2017 School to Nature
- McKinley and McKinley Picking Garlic Mustard
- St. Rita's
- Prairie School Emily's Day of Community Service
Al Frese and Joe Weinzatl build bank jumps.
Please let the grass grow in before using them.
Many thanks to photographers Milton Findley and Roy Bohn for taking photos of the Mane Event this year.
Milton's pictures can be ordered here.
Roy's pictures can be ordered here.
Also, many thanks to our sponsors:
- Bristol Veterinary Service, 17622 Burlington Rd. Union Grove, WI
- Farm & Fleet of Oak Creek
- Midwest Equine Services, W 3143 County Rd, Elkhorn, WI
And many thanks to donors of prizes:
- Wisconsin Equine Veterinary Hospital, 39151 Delafield Rd. Oconomowoc, WI
- Culvers Restaurant on 21st in Racine
- Dover Saddlery 306 Peterson Road, Hwy 137, Libertyville, IL 60048
- Milaegers of Racine, 4838 Douglas Avenue, Racine, WI 53402
- Caledonia Feed and Supply, 11420 County Rd G Caledonia, WI 53108 (262) 835-2040
The incredibly generous Mather's Improvement Service Ltd donated their time and materials to fix the roof on our shed. Thank you SO much for giving up your Saturday to help the Caledonia Conservancy.